English Shayari Heart touching

 I Belive in the power of worlds ,

Many people speak before they think,

But i know the value of words..

the worlds can make you,

break you . they can heal your soul . 

they can damege you forever

so, i always try to use the postive words in my 

life wherever i go 

they call it advesity i call it opportunity 

they call it weakness i call it strenght

they call me disable i call myself differntly abled

they see my disability

they see my disability i see my ability









they are some incidents that happen in your life

and those incidents so strong

that they change your dna

those incidents or accidents are so storng

that they break you physically

they deform your body, but they transfrom your soul

those incidents break you 

defrom you

but they mold you into the best version of you 






Comments